Vote Brian Hagedorn for Supreme Court!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Elmbrook School District: Area III – Primary Feb 21: Recall signer running
While we do not have enough information to make an endorsement in the Area III primary on February 21, we do have a dis-endorsement:
Leanne Wied, candidate for School Board, signed to Recall Gov. Scott Walker.
While she claims she is a fiscal conservative, why did she sign the recall?
Vote NO on the Oconomowoc Area School District Referendum!
As heard on Mark Belling: Visit http://www.oasdvoteno.us/ for more information on why the OASD School District Referendum is unnecessary.
Waukesha County Taxpayers endorses Chuck Wichgers
Waukesha County Taxpayers Association is endorsing Chuck Wichgers for the 83rd Assembly district which includes Muskego, Waterford, Town of Waukesha, Vernon, Big Bend, East Troy, Hales Corners, and Milwaukee.
Chuck Wichgers is a true fiscal conservative and the only candidate willing to sign the “Grover Norquist Taxpayer Protection Pledge.” Chuck has public and private experience as a Waukesha County Supervisor and Muskego City Alderman and currently as small business owner. During his public service, worked tirelessly to fight against crony capitalism which he fought and won for local taxpayers. If elected, Chuck has proved himself a taxpayer champion, and will not go along to get along.
Chuck is a fierce 30 year pro-life advocate and believes in the right to bear arms with the highest available NRA rating of A(Q).
Taxpayers should vote “Chuck” next Tuesday.
Waukesha County Taxpayers Endorsements:
August 9th – 2016 – Partisan Primary
- US Senate: Ron Johnson
- US Congress District 1: Paul Ryan
- US Congress District 5: F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr.
- State Senate District 8 (Menomonee Falls) : Alberta Darling
- State Senate District 28 (Big Bend) : Dave Craig
- State Representative District 22 (Menomonee Falls): Janel Brandtjen
- State Representative District 83 (Big Bend): Chuck Wichgers
- Waukesha County Clerk: Gina C. Gresch
- Waukesha County Treasurer: Pamela F. Reeves
WCTA Supported Candidates for April 5
- County Supervisor District 8 (Brookfield): Eric Highum
- County Supervisor District 9 (Brookfield): Michael Starich
- County Supervisor District 14 (Eagle): Heather Townsend
- County Supervisor District 17 (Waukesha): Jaron Mosier
- County Supervisor District 18 (Waukesha): Daniel Manion
- County Supervisor District 19 (Waukesha): Kathleen M. Cummings
- County Supervisor District 25: Darlene Johnson
- Menomonee Falls Referendums: NO
- Menomonee Falls Village Board Special: Ken Oliver
- Menomonee Falls Village Board Seat 5: Ronald Frakes
- Menomonee Falls Village Board Seat 6: Paul Tadda
- New Berlin School Board: Tom David, Nate Nickerson, Jody Kugler
Join the Waukesha County Taxpayers Association!
Membership is $20/year – you can send your membership dues to:
Waukesha County Taxpayer Association
PO BOX 935
Menomonee Falls, WI 53052-0935
Get connected to the Waukesha County Taxpayers Association today!